Saturday, July 25, 2009

PhotoHunt: Utensils



Of course the utensils, aside from their obvious utility, played second fiddle to the gustatory delight that was our breakfast during our weekend stay at Sonya's Garden, a bed and breakfast some 90 minutes away (on a good driving day) from our home in the metro. Yes, the mangoes looked so good, but they tasted so much better =]

Shameless self-promotion, admittedly, but the full story of our weekend in Sonya's Garden is available here. Good stuff, if I may say so myself.


Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay City area, February 2009, using a digicam.

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. I love the mangoes too, especially the Quezon breed there.

    http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mangoes are gorgeous! Well, I like mangoes anyway, but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo! Never had mangoes before. I did Photo Hunters today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit.

    Mrs. Mecomber
    New York Traveler.net Photo Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mangoes as well. I noticed the place settings being Royal Albert though I don't remember the actual name that set. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! See you again next time here or in my main blog- So far, so good.