Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crossing Roxas


I often use Roxas Boulevard when I go to my UP work, especially during Thursdays when I ought to be off the road most hours of the day because my license plate ends in 7. Roxas usually has traffic enforcers busy making the traffic flow better and they hardly have time to see who's violating the number-coding scheme. And so I was brazen enough to drive ever-so-slowly as I approached this pedestrian crossing, to capture this frame. Little did I know, this will be one of the last photos I will ever have of Honda and our critter-friends...

Roxas Boulevard, sometime October or November 2006, using my WOCA 120G toy camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! See you again next time here or in my main blog- So far, so good.