Saturday, September 18, 2010

PhotoHunt: SCHOOL



From mastering how to maintain one's wits as one endures a bumpy inter-province evening back-of-the-bus ride (desperately attempted to be captured above), to effectively budgeting time and money so as to see all sights in a new city, to understanding the subtleties of a town's language, food, and faith- traveling has been one of the best means by which I have learned about the greater world around me and the inner workings of my own heart, brain, and soul.

Can't wait for the next adventure.

on the 8pm bus traveling from General Santos City to Davao City, March 2009, using a digicam.

--==+=--

The fourth anniversary of my main blog is coming up and I'm celebrating with a contest. Know the details by clicking the badge below.


Prizes in the form of Adgitize ads and EC credits await lucky participants =]

2 comments:

  1. School may be formative but it is only the start of a great journey. Education continues all of our lives in one way, shape or form. Excellent take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photo. I reminds me of the many bumpy schoolbus rides I've taken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! See you again next time here or in my main blog- So far, so good.